Monday, August 25, 2014

A Halloween Swoon Mini Quilt

After my horrendous sewing episode last week, I thought I would attempt to redeem myself this weekend.  I created another mini swoon quilt, except this time, I made it out of one regular-sized swoon block.  I instantly fell in love this with block and toyed with the idea of turning it into a full-sized quilt, but then I realized that my background fabric was purple and I really didn't want a whole quilt with a purple background...I don't know, it just wasn't in the plans for me.  This block was actually so much fun to create, I loved watching it come together and it was actually MUCH easier than sewing these tiny pieces together for actually mini quilt.



Don't you just love this little guy? There is a heart in his web.  He is a love spider.



I snagged these candles at T.J. Maxx for $6.99 each.  That campfire candle smells like cake...and makes me want to eat cake...



I am excited to announce that this will be the first item listed in my store, however; I will be sad to part with it if it sells.... of course, that would give me an excuse to make another.  Have you started any autumn or halloween projects yet this season?


0 comments:

Post a Comment