Sunday, May 17, 2015

I will put an end to my bloody laziness...today.

So I have a confession to make...

I'm a terrible blogger.  I never keep up with my posts.  Last time I posted was August 14, 2014.  I mean, seriously?  Thats ridiculous.

You see, it's not been a lack of sewing because I have been doing PLENTY of that.  Which makes the whole situation worse because I have so much that I would love to share and get feedback on, but I'm just. too. lazy.  You see, the real honest problem, is that I hate transferring pictures from my camera to my computer.  That's it, I'm serious.  I hate doing it.  I could just use my phone since I have all mac products and they integrate very easily, but they don't look nearly as good as when I take them on my Nikon.

So I'm going to work on this problem starting today.  My goal is to post at least once a week and I'm going to work really really really hard at it.  You see, the blogging world is amazing because there is a massive network of people all over the world, right at your fingertips, who are ready to collaborate and help and share and converse.  It's amazing and my laziness is keeping me from that.

So today is the day I am going to integrate my anti-social lazy self into that amazing  world.  Later, I will be posting my LBG-Studio fold-over clutches.  I have been sewing up quite a few for gifts lately and they are amazing and the pattern is absolutely the best.

So stay tuned, I'm coming back.  I promise.

Xoxo,
-A

0 comments:

Post a Comment