Thursday, August 21, 2014

Throwback Thursday Quilting Days

This quilt was hanging over my staircase railing today and I realized how much I love it, so I thought I'd share it with you.  (Please excuse my poor picture quality, these were taken on my iPhone at night time...ugh).





This was the first quilt I ever made.  It took me 8 months to finish it.  About 5 of the months were it just sitting there, half way quilted.  I straight lined quilted this, it took FOREVER, and my attention span is REALLY short.   I'm so glad I finished it though because I'm pretty sure it will always be my favorite quilt.



I used the fabric Spring House by Stephanie Ryan and the pattern was a jelly roll quilt pattern by  Cluck Cluck Sew.    I think I'll do a throwback thursday every week until I show you all of my past quilts.  There really aren't that many...but it'll last me a good 8 weeks or so.



Do you have the first quilt you ever completed? I would love it see it.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment